THE NEW BIG RED SLIDE IS NOW OPEN
IS NOW CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- No Lifeguards on Duty
- Restrooms Closed
- Use of baseball field is open use unless previously permitted by groups
- Limited trash receptacles are located throughout the park and beach area for your convenience
- Dogs are not allowed anywhere in the park
- Parking on South St. is now designated for residents who live on South St. and have a designated sticker from Memorial Day to Labor Day..
2022 Season Passes Available
May 2, 2022
Pierce Beach Season Passes: Fees for 2022 season
Resident: $35.00 per season
Non-Residents: $70.00 per season
Somerset Senior Citizens ( 62 & older): Free
Somerset Veterans: Free
Pierce Beach Day Passes:
- Resident Daily: $8.00 per day
- Non-Resident Daily: $16.00 per day
Pierce Beach & Playground Summer Hours: Memorial Day - Labor Day
- Weekdays: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM - Beginning June 18th
- Weekends: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- LIFEGUARDS ARE ON DUTY 11-5
NO DOGS ARE ALLOWED AT PIERCE BEACH AND PLAYGROUND.
For more information about private parties please contact the Recreation Department during normal business hours.