THE NEW BIG RED SLIDE IS NOW OPEN
PIERCE BEACH AND PLAYGROUND
IS NOW OPEN FULLY ON WEEKENDS WITH STAFF IN PLACE
- Lifeguards on Duty 11-5
- Restrooms Open
- Outside shower available for rinsing off
- Charcoal Grills Available on First Come First Serve Basis
- Water Shoes are recommended for safety and comfort in the water
- Use of baseball field is open use unless previously permitted by groups
- Trash receptacles are located throughout the park and beach area for your convenience
- Dogs are not allowed anywhere in the park
- Parking on South St. is now designated for residents who live on South St. and have a designated sticker .
2021 Season Passes Available
at Town Hall Office Building in the Recreation Office
2021 Beach Pass Registration Form
is available at the ticket booth and on the Playground and Recreation page on the Town's website.
Pierce Beach Season Passes: Fees for 2021 season
Resident: $35.00 per season
Non-Residents: $70.00 per season
Somerset Senior Citizens ( 62 & older): Free
Somerset Veterans: Free
Pierce Beach Day Passes:
- Resident Daily: $8.00 per day
- Non-Resident Daily: $16.00 per day
Pierce Beach & Playground Summer Hours: Memorial Day - Labor Day
- Weekdays: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM - Beginning June 19th
- Weekends: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- LIFEGUARDS ARE ON DUTY 11-5
NO DOGS ARE ALLOWED AT PIERCE BEACH AND PLAYGROUND.
For more information about private parties please contact the Recreation Department during normal business hours.