Pierce Beach Closed for swimming until
Memorial Day Weekend 2017
Swimming is at your own risk.
2017 Season Beach Passes Available Monday, May 1, 2017
Pierce Beach Season Passes: Fees for 2017 season
Non-Resident: $60.00 per season
Residents: $30.00 per season
Somerset Senior Citizens ( 62 & older): Free
Somerset Veterans: Free
Pierce Beach Day Passes:
- Resident Week-Day: $7.00 per day
- Resident Weekend and Holiday: $8.00 per day
- Non-Resident Week-Day: $8.00 per day
- Non-Resident Weekend and Holiday: $10.00 per day
Pierce Summer Hours:
- Weekdays: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Weekends: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- LIFEGUARDS ARE ON DUTY 11-4 WEEKDAYS
- LIFEGUARDS ARE ON DUTY 11-5 WEEKENDS & HOLIDAYS
NO DOGS ARE ALLOWED AT PIERCE BEACH AND PLAYGROUND.
FOR PRIVATE PARTIES AT THE BEACH GO TO THE FIELD PERMIT PACKET 2017 FORMS UNDER DOWNLOADABLE FORMS FOR MORE DETAILS.