Re: What should be included on construction documents.
Please insure that your project plans contain the following elements prior to being submitted for reviewed. This will expedite the time it takes to approve your plans.
- Application you obtained from the Somerset Building Department.
- All Smoke, Carbon Monoxide and Heat Detector symbols are listed on the plan.
- Any and all fire protection and alarm systems are illustrated on the plans.
- Provide your contact information.
- For residential plans please review by clicking here for the “A Guide to the Massachusetts Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Requirements “brochure.
Paul Paquette, Deputy Fire Chief